November 7, 2014

Do You Like My Slouchy Hat?

The other day while I was in the car knitting, I found the free pattern I had grabbed was missing a very important chart.  I had a skein of Berroco Vintage (leftover from my son's college blanket) and wanted to knit.

So I opened up my Goodreader and found one of my patterns called Do You Like My Hat? and decided to rewrite it for worsted weight yarn (it is a sport weight pattern).  I also decided to make it less of a beanie and more slouchy.

Thus is born - Do You Like My Slouchy Hat? pattern!  I think I actually prefer it to the first one - Berroco Vintage makes it soft and wonderful and slouchy.  It comes in two sizes and is available on Ravelry.



Lastly, I might be quiet for a little while as I am recuperating from bunion surgery - it makes it hard to sit in front of the computer for long periods of time.  However, it is conducive to knitting - I have a design I'm working on...stay tuned!

No comments: